Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rabbit Hut Inside Cages Could We Do This For Bun Bun (baby Cottontail Rabbit)?

Could we do this for Bun Bun (baby cottontail rabbit)? - rabbit hut inside cages

Hello!

There are almost two days ago, my cat, a rabbit Charlie BABY. We found that she thinks his wife (..) is only two weeks and a half and has almost no teeth, and she can not eat solids at all.

Remember, it's a rabbit. I stayed alive in the kitten milk replacer (Pet Ag) for almost two days and I have a little warm to his cage. I did it myself, and that the release of veterinarians (I can not, I can not eat solid food, and not even) the teeth, and no rehabilitation centers will not accept it either.

Today, our state Fish and Game is called, and to try to obtain a license for them, they said, they came to see how we take care of him, habitat, etc. I would have it, I'm so stuck! And his mother died, my cat at home three days ago, the dead.

We call it Bun Bun, a unisex name, and we take good care of them. It is in an aquarium with a heating pad, a towel in a box with a hole, so you can leave if you wish.

And my questions:

Can I normal rabbit food? If so, what brand?

When / if we have a license, it is normal for a rabbit hutch build very large and very high for himself with a coat when it is cold house / before?

The F & G said it could stop in for the rest of your life, then it has (a large command currently building a home very very very large and the corridors of land, apartments, etc.) it would be nice too?

What we eat plants?

I try my best to make everything I can, and yes, I know she is a beast to learn, but worried for her. They tell us that they do not interfere, because they took care of them. Please answer my questions, and if there are rabbits, please inform and advise!

Oh! And they are nocturnal, and we nuetor or spray it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment