Monday, February 15, 2010

Head And Neck Pulsing Bad Pain On The Right Side Of My Jaw, Head, Neck Where There Is A Big Vein(dont Know What Its Called)?

Bad pain on the right side of my jaw, head, neck where there is a big vein(dont know what its called)? - head and neck pulsing

It is a burning sensation and is the pulse of the pump very quickly and painfully feel. I have bad teeth and severe pain in the jaw line, but I do not think it influenced my neck pulse. The pain extends from the right side of the neck, where the pulse in the jaw and even the right temple. I feel a strong pressure on the right side of my head. It is much more intense at night nerveous myself to sleep, I do not know if ill after-Toi! lol put to rest the ideas of someone who nerveousness Really Really a little bit and help. Thank you !!!!!! t

1 comments:

reefmedi... said...

How old are you?
Do you have a medical history? In particular, history of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, or blood clots?

An abscess tooth can cause pain to point the rest of the right side of the head and neck. Perhaps the pain of the tooth is the cause of their sleep in an awkward position causing muscle pain in the neck. To increase momentum that is relevant, it can.

Post a Comment