Friday, February 19, 2010

Manfrotto Tripod 3021 Which Tripod To Get The Bogen Manfrotto 3011 (B)N Or 3021 (B)N?

Which tripod to get the Bogen Manfrotto 3011 (B)N or 3021 (B)N? - manfrotto tripod 3021

I want to be able to use the legs separated in different angles, but the 3011 (b) n not .. Is it really important? Should I spend the extra $ 50 (3021), so that your legs spread at different angles, in addition to a height of at least 3''?
I like the fact that 3011 and 3021 supported £ 13.2. I have a Nikon D70 kit with lens and flash SB600 and I may have a different lens soon be buying, but some ideas would be appreciated by a factor of a tripod ...

1 comments:

Dusty said...

The minimum height of 3 "? Surely you mean 3 '. There are all kinds of stands, three legs more flexible than I am (about 8 inches) they have for different levels of quality and usefulness, as they sometimes use more or less on a surface or receive large high power binoculars, let alone one of several cameras, both film and digital. All have the same issue is rising, and all the cameras and the areas that I "I have all the same thread. Therefore, the choice is endless.

Post a Comment