Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mmpr Shirts In Toronto Present For My Older Brother?

Present for my older brother? - mmpr shirts in toronto

My brother in his final year of high school. I want something to remember when you go to college. He has a job where money is no problem for him ... So basically, you can buy what they want, whenever they want.

How do I get there? He loves the Beatles, but he and all his songs ... HMS, bleached like the Power Rangers (lol,) and only MMPR shirt ... Maybe I should do that, but I do not know where. > _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;;;

PAPA, any other suggestions other than your shirt? D:

2 comments:

acount deleted said...

A picture of you 2 together for an ornament.

marie said...

Albom was a photo of all time together, but toltaly make it fun to write his memoirs, where the fun (like some of membors Beatles) snapfish.com you can go and have a place, you can make books for about $ 20 and are really good quality

Post a Comment