Friday, January 1, 2010

Adult Baby Cloth Diapers I Asked This Question Before, And I Think That The People Before Did Not Understand My Question.?

I asked this question before, and I think that the people before did not understand my question.? - adult baby cloth diapers

I am looking for a diaper "adults", the mega thick and bulky, before it is wet, not after it gets wet. Someone thought I wanted a bed for the adults who are often very thick wet. That's good. After saving changes to diapers, but we have a need that is strong, before it gets wet. In addition, it must be comfortable. Someone also told me of a layer of bamboo. I raised my eyes and all I saw was a layer of cotton, bamboo for babies. We need a class for adults, not cloth. Is there a disposablle adult diapers Bamboo

1 comments:

mrdmd said...

I think it would be helpful if you explain why you need this feature. Not for our curiosity, but to contribute, to see what you mean.

Most manufacturers levels aim to make their products less bulky ....

Post a Comment