Monday, January 4, 2010

Hand Antiperspirant Does Antiperspirant Comes Off After Washing The Area? And Dangerous For Eyes?

Does Antiperspirant comes off after washing the area? and Dangerous for eyes? - hand antiperspirant

Hello,
First, I want to know whether anti-perspirant (as above), with aluminum and zirconium tetrachlorohydrex Gly immediately after a shower, sink to leave the area?

Secondly, if you apply the body wash antiperspirant and then touched his eyes with the surface to agree, or not?

Cause well, sometimes I always put antiperspirant on my hands, so do not sweat, and after school, I have to remove my contact lenses.

Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? But do not clean the whole day, without hands. I think the knowledge of his water hose to urinate, to touch objects, doorknobs, food handling. Yuck!

Antiperspirants with soap and hot water, but be sure to wash your hands before touching the eyes or handling contact lenses.

Post a Comment