Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mental Health Residential Facilities Support Networks For Mental Health Employees?

Support networks for mental health employees? - mental health residential facilities

I have recently started a job at a non-residential mental health care, and I see the effort that has made my life outside of work. The things we see and experience every day outside the norm for the majority of jobs created and is not something know what truly understand my friends and family and to appreciate it.

No doubt there are some websites that to resolve this problem, but I found nothing. Ideas?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a job like that. How do u get this job? u do a special title for this need? I have a degree. I like helping people, and I'm very good job dealing with crazy things. unless there are required, or with someone who rejoice. u'd do me a favor my questions bc lol. I need a real job. We only have a crappy part time job, and I want to get out. I'm on AIM or Yahoo Messenger and my password is TheBTPYoda online. Wait. It can help if u talk about it and I would be happy to assist you.

Post a Comment